I am hungry (but only craving a few things) but everytime I eat, I feel sick. I have even gotten sick after a few meals for the past few days. I feel like I can't drink a lot because it makes me sick too. I am almost 37 weeks pregnant but it feels like the first trimester all over again. I spend time with the toilet almost every day {probably TMI but I wanted you to get the full effect}. I realize that because Hudson is breech it may be pushing things a little higher up causing all of this {he is literally under my ribs) but I just wonder if this is normal?? Did this happen to any of you??
On a competely random note, every day I open my blinds so I can see outside. Well, this past Friday, I saw something new....some kind of animal in our backyard. {{He is either a groundhog or a beaver....hubs says he is more than likely a groundhog but I am not convinced}} For this reason, he has come to be known as just "the animal". Hubs has yet to see him, but I promise he is there. {{At least I am pretty sure I am not imagining things but who knows what bed rest will do to ya!}} This week, I plan to get a picture of him so you can all see him {and I can prove I'm not losing it!}.
okay, after seeing these pictures, I am pretty sure it's a groundhog!




4 insights:
umm....so the highlight of the last two weeks on bedrest??? This random fellow blogger finding my blog, who is also on bed rest, who is ALSO a nurse, AND gave me great books to read! CRAZY WORLD! Thank you so much. You will now be added to my collection of blogs I stalk on a day to day basis (are you scared now?), because there is only so much TV a girl can watch.
My kindle has definitely been a life saver. I'm currently reading The Happiest Baby on the Block that was suggested by a fellow mommy friend. I'll let you know how it is.
The nausea thing...I have been nauseous and puking the whole pregnancy. The last few weeks have been the longest I've gone without getting sick. Maybe it has to do with sitting on my rear end all day and not moving too much. Who knows.
Okay so the entire week before I gave birth to my little girl I felt sick and was in the bathroom a lot too! Haha! I wasn't really nauseous I just felt gross. I read that your body is getting ready to deliver your baby...cleaning out everything...sorry I know it's gross. Lol. For some women it takes a few days and for others it may be like that for several weeks. Hang in there! You're almost there!!!
Bless your heart Amber...I know you are so ready for Hudson to get here! You have had a rough time! I am getting to where I can't eat as much anymore or I feel sick...but not toilet hugging...thank goodness! I would love to come visit you Wed and bring you some lunch!!
Hope you feel better!!!
I think that first picture is an Otter...? Maybe?
Post a Comment