How Far Along: 34 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 40 lbs {okay, so that was while I was in the hospital....and I am pretty sure it was from all the swelling}
Maternity Clothes: I've been out of my regular clothes for a while now. I have stretched out everywhere and my belly feels HUGE!!!
Sleep: Some nights I sleep really well....others, not so much. Little man has dropped a little because he is always on my bladder!
Best Moment of the Week: Getting the nursery almost finished!! {pictures to follow!}
Food Cravings: I have been craving fruit lately....pineapple, watermelon, grapes....yumm
Food Aversions: Meat {of any kind} and Mexican food {which is really sad because I love it!}
Belly button/stretch marks: No stretch marks so far {wooohoooo!!!}. Belly button is still in. {Can I really make it though this entire pregnancy without one stretch mark?!?}
Symptoms: Contractions! Maybe they are Braxton Hicks...maybe they are real. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so we will know then what's going on!
Movement: His movement has slowed down a little. Maybe he is running out of room.
Gender: Boy-Hudson Reid
What I miss: Wearing my normal clothes and Mexican food {ha!}
Milestones: Being on bedrest for one whole week! That may sound crazy, but I am glad I have made it one week and not gone insane!!

3 insights:
You look gorgeous!! I can't believe i haven't got to see you in person!!
You look great!
Hi Amber, You probably don't remember me but we went to high school together for a short while. I also developed pre-eclampsia at 26 weeks. If you feel like you need someone to chat with about it or if you want to read our story, we've kept a blog too: theraleighcollins.blogspot.com
-Ashley (Rankin) Collins
Post a Comment