Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hudson's Nursery

4 of the 7 colors we had on the wall.  I was a little very indecisive!

Just a little picture to show my indecisiveness!

The dresser before your daddy's hard work...


Your daddy putting your crib together...


The dresser after your daddy's hard work!  It looks amazing!

Uncle Marty and Grandaddy hung these letters that your daddy painted.

Since I was on bed rest, daddy, gigi, aunt ashley, and the lady that made your bedding put your nursery together...this is me admiring their hard work!


I love it!!

The drapes are my favorite part of the room!  The cute buttons on the top look so different in person!

The chair we had recovered.  I am sure we will spend many hours rocking you in this!



Perfect!

There are still a few things we have to add....the light fixture, a sweet Bible verse above your crib....just a few finishing touches!

3 insights:

kimmie

Amber....Bed Rest??? I did not know...hope eveything is ok. I love love love the nursery....great job!!!!

Mary C.

Hey Amber. Sorry to hear about the bedrest. But you look adorable and Hudson's nursery is amazing!! LOVE the colors and I LOVE the curtains. Hudson is one blessed little man. Take care.

A Love Worth Waiting For....

I LOVE your Hudson's nursery!!!!! It is so precious!!!

Post a Comment