Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

an exciting weekend

This weekend has been a very exciting weekend for me!  Friday, I had a doctor's appointment to check on my blood pressure.  It was perfect!  So, my doctor told me I could go to my baby shower today that my aunt, sister, and family friend threw for me.  I was so excited!!  That was two days in a row that I could get out of bed, put on something other than pj's or sweatpants, fix my hair, and put on make-up.  I felt like a new woman!!  I also felt exhausted...ha!

My doctor said I should stay on bedrest until Hudson makes his appearance.  I go back Wednesday to have an ultrasound because I have been measuring 2-3 weeks ahead for a while now and my doctor wants to make sure little man isn't going to be too big for me to deliver.  My doctor does not want me to deliver a baby larger than 8 pounds {which sounds pretty good to me!}. So, depending on how big Hudson is, we will know if we need to schedule a C-Section or not.

More updates to come this week and a lovely post about my wonderful shower!!

1 insights:

kimmie

It was so good to see you Saturday!!! You are soooo cute prego!!! I can't wait for our boys to get here!!! We definitely need to make play dates!!!

Post a Comment