Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

pregnancy highlight-36 weeks

How Far Along: 36 weeks


Total Weight Gained: ummm...I am not doing this part anymore :)


Maternity Clothes: I've been out of my regular clothes for a while now. I have stretched out everywhere and my belly feels HUGE!!!


Sleep:  Sleep?  Maybe the question is naps...I nap between peeing all night long.


Best Moment of the Week: Finding out little big man is perfect!  {which of course we already knew!}

Food Cravings: I have been craving fruit lately....pineapple, watermelon, grapes....yumm


Food Aversions: Meat {of any kind} and Mexican food {which is really sad because I love it!}


Belly button/stretch marks: No stretch marks so far {wooohoooo!!!}. Belly button is still in.  {Can I really make it though this entire pregnancy without one stretch mark?!?} 


Symptoms:  Contractions....lots of them!  But not enough to take me to the doctor :/



Movement: His movement has slowed down a little.  Maybe he is running out of room.


Gender: Boy-Hudson Reid


What I miss: Wearing my normal clothes and Mexican food {ha!}


Milestones:  Being on bedrest for 3 whole weeks!  That may sound crazy, but I am glad I have made it this far and not gone insane!!

0 insights:

Post a Comment