Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

birthday weekend

Yesterday was Andrew's birthday and we have literally celebrated since Friday! Friday afternoon, I left work a little early to pick Andrew's birthday cake up in Hickory (at least, that's where I thought I was going!). Mom rode with me and we stopped by Party City to get a few things for later that night. As I am getting off of exit 133 (where we were supposed to meet at a local McDonald's), I realize that Shannon (the person from the bakery) had said exit 33...as in Mooresville, not Hickory!! I was stressed! So, Shannon (being the wonderful person that she is) met me in Denver and all was well.

The cake was amazing!

Friday night, we ate at Kobe with our family and then came back to our house where we had cake and ice cream with family and friends.


Saturday, Andrew played golf while Ashley and I shopped and had lunch. Later that night, we grilled some steak and chicken with Ashley and Brandon. Sunday was a lazy day and Monday night we cooked out with Andrew's family. His parents had hamburgers and hotdogs and all the works! A wonderful weekend to celebrate a wonderful man!










0 insights:

Post a Comment