Tolerance
Do you ever listen to me? she said & I said I did but sometimes it took a couple of days to sort it out in a way that didn't make me want to murder her in her sleep.
(i chose this quote because i know this is what andrew thinks about me sometimes. ha! oh, how men and women are so different!)
(i chose this quote because i know this is what andrew thinks about me sometimes. ha! oh, how men and women are so different!)
Stress Management
I can imagine it working out perfectly, I said. I can't, she said & I said no wonder you're so stressed.
More than a Princess
Are you a princess? I said & she said I'm much more than a princess, but you don't have a name for it yet here on earth.
Are you a princess? I said & she said I'm much more than a princess, but you don't have a name for it yet here on earth.

0 insights:
Post a Comment