
Thursday, March 18, 2010
stress and weekend happenings
Yesterday was an incredibly stressful day. One of the schools I work at had a school-wide lockdown where the police had to be called (talk about drama!) and the day only got worse. I won't go into all the dreadful details, but I will tell you that my diet went out the window last night after church! I really felt that I needed {and deserved} a McDonald's dipped ice cream cone. It temporarily made me feel better. I am back on track today!
On a different note, Andrew's birthday is this weekend and we have a weekend full of plans to celebrate him! Friday night we are going to a Japanese restaurant for dinner with most of our family (16 of us!), Saturday we are going to do exactly what he wants to do (which will more than likely be watching basketball all day!), and Monday (his actual birth day) we are grilling out with his family. It should be a fun (and busy) weekend! Pictures and a post to come :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 insights:
Post a Comment