Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

HELP

HELP! Andrew's birthday is coming up (March 22nd) and I really want to surprise him with a little day trip somewhere.....I thought about going on a hike in the mountains, going to a basketball game, or going to a winery....any thoughts or ideas?!?! Any good recommendations?!?!
please keep in mind, we are newlyweds and have very little money :)

4 insights:

kimmie

I suprised Chris one year with a trip to the Columbia Zoo. He loves the zoo but me, not so much, but it turned out to be a really fun day!! It's hard to think of day trips. If I think of anything else i'll let ya know.

amber

That sounds so fun! I really wanted to take him to a basketball game, but the closest one is in florida...not really a day trip :). We may just go to Boone for the day....or we may end up sitting at our house, watching basketball :)

Laura Taylor

I took Nate to Atlanta to the aquarium and a braves game for his Bday in August! I got the aquarium and braves tickets for 30.00 per person and we stayed 1 night in a hotel. We also went to the world of coke and I think those tickets were only 10.00 per person.

You could take him to a bobcats game if you want to do basketball thats close by....or maybe you could do a day trip to the white water center

amber

the aquarium sounds so fun! we are going to atlanta next weekend! i am def looking into that and the world of coke :)

Post a Comment