Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

march madness

Andrew LOVES basketball....he could literally watch it all day, every day! I like basketball but am not a huge fan. I do, however, love to fill out my version of a bracket when March Madness rolls around. I have no clue why, but I love picking out the teams that I think will win! So, yesterday, I filled my bracket out (very proud of my choices) and handed it over to Andrew so he could keep it with the rest of the guy's brackets. I have no real rhyme or reason to the choices that I make except this....I mostly base my choices on whether or not I have heard of or know anything about the team. ha! Some teams I have never even heard of (ie.Siena, Sam Houston St.) so they obviously can't be that good! Pretty easy, right? Well, yesterday Ohio played Georgetown.....and guess who I picked?!? Ohio! ha! I was the only person out of all the brackets (12 or more!) that had chosen them to win. Andrew was not very pleased that I had beat him {and still am beating him in my bracket!}. I love it!

On a different note, Andrew's birthday weekend starts today! I am going to pick up his cake today after work from the best bakery around and then we are off to dinner!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!



4 insights:

Laura Taylor

I picked Ohio too! and I am beating Nate. I picked Baylor to win yesterday because of the joke on the office episode "saftey training" they are in the warehouse and darrell is telling them about the Baylor, and Michael says "Baylor? I hardly know her!"

Nicole

hahaha at Laura's comment!

kimmie

What a coincidence!!! My client yesterday was just telling me about this same Bakery!! It must be meant for me to get Maddox's B-Day cake from there!! I've been wondering where the best place was!! Thanks for the link!!

amber

Laura, you crack me up!

Kim, this bakery made the cake at our wedding...did you have any?!?

Post a Comment