Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...


Hoola by benefit cosmetics is the most natural looking bronzer I have ever used. I just brush a little on my cheeks every morning!



This is my favorite blush! Pale Pink by Bobby Brown Cosmetics.



Lashblast by Covergirl is only $7 and is better than most expensive mascaras I have tried.



I NEVER leave the house without my aquaphor...it works great as a chapstick, a lotion for extra dry skin, and an ointment for cuts! They also make them in pocket-size containers so you don't have to pull out a huge tube!



I wash my hands a million times a day...I have to, I am around sick children all day! I just put a little Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme on at night and by morning my hands don't feel like sandpaper.


">
Who wouldn't love a blanket with sleeves?!?!



Scarves...in any color!



I am always cold! For this reason, you will never see me without a cardigan!

0 insights:

Post a Comment