Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bible Verse of the Day

I just had a brilliant idea! Well, I think it is brilliant! I am going to start posting a Bible Verse of the Day...what an awesome way to encourage and uplift people! I always find Bible Verses that speak to me throughout the day, so, now I will share them!

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

4 insights:

Jim, Heather, Jordan and Madison

AAAHHH - lovey, you have a blog too???? I will put you on my list of blogs I follow!!! How are you??? I have missed you terribly, and love to see how happy you are, you truly have no idea! Blog friend me ;)

amber

I just started the blog thing and love it!! I am so glad I have a way to keep up with your now! I added you to my blogs I follow. Your family is precious! Thank you so much for our wedding gift...I am still working on thank you cards! I miss you friend :)

Meredith Davis

Amber,
I Love this verse. I just read it at my Grandmother's funeral last week!! Weird that you picked that one today as she has been on my mind constantly. I love things like that!

amber

I love this one too...it makes me feel good to know that I will never be separated from Him! Crazy how the verse was on both our minds...funny how God works, isn't it?

Post a Comment