Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Cooking has become one of my new favorite things to do. I cook dinner almost every night (unless we have too much to do that night...then, we just pick something up!), but I really have a hard time finding good recipes. Andrew is a meat and potatoes kind of guy. While I enjoy meat and potatoes types of foods, I always enjoy trying other things....and with the new year, I feel we need to eat a little healthier. My mother-in-law is an excellent cook (so, I have a lot to live up to!)...and she is a real southern cook...you know, lots of butter and salt. Of course, I love her cooking...who wouldn't? But I need to lose weight and eat healthy!! So, I am in search of healthy, easy recipes...that Andrew will like! This could be difficult...

0 insights:

Post a Comment