
Last night I was finishing my book, "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks, when I received a facebook message from a friend asking about the book. She was trying to decide between two Nicholas Sparks books ("The Last Song" or "The Lucky One"). I recommended "The Last Song" because it is an amazing book! I have not been able to put it down! So, if you haven't read it, pick up a copy...you won't be able to put it down!
I have always loved to read and consider myself a little bit of a "nerd"....although, I would probably call myself a "closet nerd" because I am not openly nerdy! Well, little did I know...there are other "closet nerds" out there! After talking with a fellow nerd, we think it will be a good idea to start an online book club. We are just in the beginning stages (ie we have only discussed the idea of an online book club without actually figuring out all the details!), but I am so excited! Hopefully we will get it all figured out in the next few weeks...I will be sure to keep you posted!

2 insights:
My book worm wheels are turning! I have some ideas so we will talk soon about our "nerdy" idea. hehe
BTW.....I am LOVING the book!
I am so glad you are loving it!! It's hard to put down!
Post a Comment