It has been a month since I last blogged! Not for any particular reason...I just didn't have much to say! About a month ago was when they announced in church that Anna Brooks, a 10 year old little girl had leukemia. Not just leukemia, a very rare from of leukemia. A week after the family found out, Anna passed away. What can you really say after something like that happens?! Its not that I knew Anna very well or was close to her family....it was just that it hit me hard and made me want to take a look at my life and re-examine things. So, that is what I have been doing! I met one of my best friends from college for dinner and we planned a trip to see our other best friend in Atlanta in a few weeks. I had a girls night with my mom and sister...just talking, eating, and hanging out! I have spent more time with my hubs. We have hung out more with the Grooms' (playing games, eating, catching up, etc). We hung out with some old friends....and made some new ones! So, with all of that going on {and a lot more things that I didn't mention}, I have had very little time to blog. I have also spent very little time on facebook. I think I needed a little break. 
Monday, May 17, 2010
update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 insights:
Yeah you posted!! I know sometimes it's easier to just "do life" instead of trying to record it. Unfortunately there is not enough time in the day to do both. As for me, I enjoy reading about every one else's life instead of writing about mine( part of that is laziness)! Glad to hear your doing good & enjoying all your special people!
Thankful that you are all okay.....i was beginning to get worried ;) Sometimes you need a little break. Sounds like you are doing great! Love you, miss you!
kim....part of it is laziness too!! i am ready to come get my hair cut so we can catch up :)
heather...glad you guys got away for a weekend! miss you and love you too!
Post a Comment