
One year ago today, Andrew proposed to me! And tomorrow is our 6 month anniversary!

Last year, at the end of March, Andrew bought a house...our house! On April 2nd, a Thursday, Andrew told me he was going to cook dinner for me (this never happens!). I had to work that day from 3pm-7pm so before work, I went over to the house and had lunch with him. He was working on finishing painting the kitchen and dining room....and the house was a wreck! I left for work and worked for 4 hours with my sweet little babies and then headed back to the house for dinner. When I walked in, I noticed he had cleaned the house, all the painting was done, candles were lit, and music was playing in the background. He was at the door waiting on me when I arrived. He took me around the house to show me all the he had been working on...I was very impressed at all he had gotten done in just 4 short hours! After showing me all his hardwork, we sat down at the table for dinner (where he had candles and his grandmother's china out!). We sat down and he began to say the blessing. Well, the blessing went on....and on....and on...and on. And the whole time he was moving around. I was seriously wondering what was going on and why he was taking so long...I was starving! When I opened my eyes, he was down on one knee. I don't even remember what he said, I just remembering crying and shaking my head....and him asking me if that was a yes! We immediately began calling family and friends and everyone came over to celebrate! It was one of the most memorable moments of my life!

We started wedding planning soon because we knew that we didn't want to wait long...we set the date for exactly 6 months and 1 day after he proposed. Tomorrow will be our 6 month wedding anniversary!




3 insights:
thank you for sharing your beautiful memory. such sweetness couldn't have happened to a better woman. you deserve nothing but precious moments in your life. i love andrew - and i don't even know him....just for loving you so much i guess. have an amazing "anniversary" :)
awww.. that made me get all teary eyed! How romantic :)
thanks ladies! he is pretty much the best :)
Post a Comment