Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

pregnancy highlights-27 weeks

How Far Along: 27 weeks


Total Weight Gained: 24 lbs {yes, you read that right....i haven't gained any weight for 2 weeks...woohoo!!}


Maternity Clothes: I've been out of my regular clothes for a while now. I have stretched out everywhere and my belly feels HUGE!!!


Sleep: I LOVE sleeping!! During the first trimester, I woke up around 3am every morning. Now, I could sleep all day long! But I hear the third trimester brings no sleep so I'm trying to enjoy it now :)


Best Moment of the Week: Getting over the flu!  Yes, I had the flu.  It was terrible.  I thought I was dying.  seriously.

Food Cravings: No food cravings this week, but I have been craving sweet tea.


Food Aversions: Meat {of any kind} and Mexican food {which is really sad because I love it!}


Belly button/stretch marks: No stretch marks so far {wooohoooo!!!}. Belly button is still in.


Symptoms: Heartburn, swelling {in my hands and feet}, feeling huge and bloated, getting tired easily.....in general, I am not a person that has loved being preggers....oh, and ridiculous amounts of back pain {when I sit, when I stand...pretty much all the time!}




Movement: He moves a lot. Before it was just a little movement that I could feel but now it feels like he's cutting flips!


Gender: Boy-Hudson Reid


What I miss: Wearing my normal clothes and Mexican food {ha!}


Milestones: Picking out paint colors {we currently have 7 different colors on the nursery wall....who said pregnant women were indecisive?!?}.


This weekend, one of my friends is coming into town and I am helping throw her a baby shower.  Her little girl is due 2 weeks before Hudson!  We have already planned an arranged marriage! For the party, I plan on attempting to make making a diaper cake.  I googled it so I should be okay!  I found a really cute idea on a blog {sorry, I can't remember the name}....she put a bottle of chamagne in the center of the diaper cake to hold it together.  Who wouldn't love a bottle glass of champagne to celebrate the birth of their sweet little one?!  I will post pictures of my craftiness!

1 insights:

kimmie

Yuck...I hate you had the flu, glad your feeling better! I'm about to catch you with the weight gain thing!!! I hope mine stops!!!

Post a Comment