Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

pregnancy highlights-25 weeks

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Total Weight Gained: 24 lbs {yes, you read that right....do not judge me}

Maternity Clothes: I've been out of my regular clothes for a while now. I have stretched out everywhere and my belly feels HUGE!!!

Sleep: I LOVE sleeping!! During the first trimester, I woke up around 3am every morning. Now, I could sleep all day long! But I hear the third trimester brings no sleep so I'm trying to enjoy it now :)

Best Moment of the Week: Andrew feeling Hudson kick. I am pretty sure this kid is already trying to bust out...my belly "jumps" all the time from him kicking me.

Food Cravings: french fries

Food Aversions: Meat {of any kind} and Mexican food {which is really sad because I love it!}

Belly button/stretch marks: No stretch marks so far {wooohoooo!!!}. Belly button is still in.

Symptoms: Heartburn, swelling {in my hands and feet}, feeling huge and bloated, getting tired easily.....in general, I am not a person that has loved being preggers....oh, and ridiculous amounts of back pain {when I sit, when I stand...pretty much all the time!}


Movement: He moves a lot. Before it was just a little movement that I could feel but not it feels like he's cutting flips!

Gender: Boy-Hudson Reid

What I miss: Wearing my normal clothes and Mexican food {ha!}

Milestones: Finalizing and ordering his baby bedding. I am having it made so I got to pick out all the fabric! I think it is going to be really cute!! I also found a really nice, old dresser that we are going to paint and distress for his changing table/dresser. AND I found a lovely fabric covered rocking chair at a consignment store for $85. Well, actually, my mom found it! It is perfect! It just needs a little TLC and it will be like brand new! This weekend, we plan on moving all the guest bedroom furniture out so we can start painting. I will take before and after pictures so I can track the progress!

I had to go to the doctor yesterday because Friday night I started having really bad pain below my right shoulder. It has continued for several days so yesterday I broke down and called my OB. They are concerned it is my gallbladder so I go Friday for an ultrasound of my gallbladder to see if I have gallstones. So, I should know more next week! The doctor also measured me yesterday and I am measuring 26 weeks...maybe lil man will be here a little earlier than planned!  Also, I go next Thursday for my glucose tolerance test {ugh!}. Hopefully it won't be too bad! And Friday a doctor's office that Andrew works with offered to give us a free ultrasound so we can see our sweet little man...I am so excited!! I haven't seen him since 17 weeks.

On a different note, I have to share this crazy dream that I have been having at night {and even sometimes when I am daydreaming!}. I dream that when Hudson is moving around like a wild man that I can take him out and play with him until he gets tired and then I put him back in. Ha! It is so crazy and so real! I don't really see his face, just a happy baby that loves to giggle.







Posted by Picasa

3 insights:

Mary C.

Amber, I have been meaning to comment on your blog and tell you congratulations. I LOVE the name you have picked out. Your bump is adorable, and I bet you are the cutest lil pregnant woman. Praying for you both during this time.

Brittany

LOVE the name! Love it!!

I had the same weird pain and had a gallbladder ultrasound. Mine turned out to be fine though. Hopefully everything will be fine.

Winter

So glad I found and read this blog! I was just thinking about you guys earlier today and wondered if you had picked a name! Such a cute name by the way :) Can't wait to see pics when he gets here!

Post a Comment