The good news is my ultrasound showed no gallstones {wooohooo!}. The bad news is they don't know what is causing the severe pain in my back. But they did start me on Zantac to see if it is GERD related. So, we shall see if it helps my pain!
On a different note, if you have ever been pregnant, you know that people will say anything to you. Anything. Seriously. I thought it might be fun to keep a record of some of the crazy things people say.
"OH MY GOSH, YOU ARE HUGE!!!"
"Are you sure you aren't having twins?"
"When are you due? Oh, no, do you think you will make it that long?!"
Random strangers touching my belly....no words needed....
"You are 25 weeks?? You're a little wide aren't you?"
"I've seen a lot of pregnant bellies in my day...but you are really big! You look like you should be at least 35 weeks."
Really, I am pregnant people. I would never walk up to anyone and say these things. I would never touch some random persons belly. You wouldn't go up to a non-pregnant woman and rub her belly would you?!? I am seriously about to start slapping people.
Maybe you could help me out...I am having trouble pulling up some blogs. I can click on their link but it only shows their blog title and picture but no posts. I don't understand what is going on. Have you had this problem?? How can I fix it??


3 insights:
oh my gosh! i would've smacked all of those people. you look fantastic and do NOT think otherwise. people are stupid. i'm getting more mad just thinking about it!
Apparently people think that when you're pregnant you no longer have feelings. I heard how big I was up until about 3 weeks ago. People will say whatever they think. I try to find it hilarious but it's ridiculously rude!
The doc told me my pain was gas pain. All up in my side and between my shoulders. Pregnancy causes the most random body issues!
clearly i haven't ever been pregnant, but many of my friends have and they have all said the same thing. we are all still human and have emotions... i am so sorry that people are ridiculous and insensitive. just remember that you are carrying a precious little "tiny" as one of my friends calls her babies, that God has carefully created, his new masterpiece... i would seriously slap some stranger's hand who touched my belly (no really, i would).
as for the blog thing, mine has issues all the time, don't know why. if you figure it out, let me know. sorry i am of no help.
praying for you all:)
Post a Comment