Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

where has the time gone???

I cannot believe Hudson is already 5 months old! It seems like I was just looking at his sweet little face for the first time. Hudson has such a sweet spirit and is so laid back. I could not ask for a better baby. Instead of trying to recap the past few months, I will show you in pictures....



My little monkey!


4 month photo session




with cousins davis and luke


chunky monkey hanging out at the beach


family beach picture


me with all the cousins.....maybe we should've put a taller adult in the mix so people wouldn't get confused ;)


morning walk on the beach


sweet baby




with nana, granddaddy, and all the cousins




after a swim in the pool


my two guys


cousins


baby dedication at church


first day of daycare {hard day for mommy, hudson loved it!}


bath time


meeting the beautiful charley kate for the first time


happy baby







Posted by Picasa

3 insights:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..."

OH Amber he is such a cute chubby guy!!! Glad you blogged! He's adorable!

Laura Taylor

He is too cute!!!

Ashley

Amber, he is SO CUTE. I love that he's still in the "roly poly" stage of baby-chunkiness! Congrats again on being a Mom!

Post a Comment