One day I will be a better blogger, but it is so hard with a 12 week old and a full time job! It is so hard to believe my little guy will be 3 months next week. He is growing too fast!! He is such a good baby {{and I'm not just saying that because he's mine!}}. For his 2 month birthday, he had a great gift for mommy and daddy....sleeping through the night!! Yes, you read that correctly, at 2 months, my little man started sleeping all night long. He now sleeps about 10 hours every night. It is amazing to not have to get up all through the night! I wake up feeling refreshed in the morning. Three weeks ago, he rolled over {{OH.MY.GOODNESS.}}. We were having our "tummy time" when he accidently rolled from his tummy to his back. I jumped up (scaring the daylights out of him) and ran to get the camera. Of course, he didn't do it again and he hasn't since then! Oh well, next time I will get a video and picture! He smiles a lot and "oooos" and "ahhhs". I love it! Sometimes, when he is "talking" he gets a very serious look on his face like he believes what he's saying is important. He eats about every 3 hours {about 5 times a day}, plays, and then naps for about an hour...then it's time to start all over again! When he was about 3 weeks old, I read a book called "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer" by Tracy Hogg and decided I liked the idea of a flexible schedule so that's what we've been following. I have also asked other new moms millions of questions. Ha! It is so great to have people to talk to and get advice from!
When Hudson was 8 weeks old, a friend of mine came to take pictures of my sweet boy {we actually set up a package where she will come take pictures of him every three months!}}. I thought she did a great job!
Oh, how I love that sweet little face!!









2 insights:
he is such a cutie:) i was showing lindsey because she doesn't ever get on FB this weekend and she said she thinks he looks like you:)
What a sweetie Amber nd what a great gift for mommy and daddy!!!! Life gets busy with a little one right?
Post a Comment