Lucy Parker came when Hudson was two weeks old to do a little photo shoot. I have known Lucy since we were little girls and when I was looking for a photographer for my wedding she was starting her photography business. After talking to her, I knew she would be the perfect person to capture this time in our lives! We were one of Lucy's first weddings and she did an amazing job!
When Hudson was two weeks old, she came over to take a few pictures of my little man. I am so in love...


3 insights:
such a handsome boy. I've said it before and I'll say it again-- you and that husband of yours make some good looking babies :)
Girl....these pics are beautiful!!! Hudson is a beautiful baby!!! Can't wait to see ya!!
OH Amber, he is so precious. So little and so so adorable! Being a mommy is the best isn't it?
Post a Comment