How Far Along: 22 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 14 lbs {which seems like so much to me, but my doctor doesn't seem concerned!}
Maternity Clothes: I've been out of my regular clothes for a while now. I have stretched out everywhere and my belly feels HUGE!!!
Sleep: I LOVE sleeping!! During the first trimester, I woke up around 3am every morning. Now, I could sleep all day long! But I hear the third trimester brings no sleep so I'm trying to enjoy it now :)
Best Moment of the Week: Registering for baby Hudson and ordering his crib! Now he has somewhere to sleep!
Food Cravings: Ice Cream Sandwiches {from Harris Teeter} and plain M&Ms...yummmm
Food Aversions: Meat {of any kind} and Mexican food {which is really sad because I love it!}
Belly button/stretch marks: No stretch marks so far {wooohoooo!!!}. Belly button is still in.
Symptoms: Heartburn, swelling {in my hands and feet}, feeling huge and bloated, getting tired easily.....in general, I am not a person that has loved being preggers....oh, and ridiculous amounts of back pain {when I sit, when I stand...pretty much all the time!}
Andrew's pregnancy symptoms: None this week....although, he says he's gained weight {but of course you can't tell!} and at one time he was feeling tired and a little sick!
Movement: He moves a lot. Before it was just a little movement that I could feel but not it feels like he's cutting flips!
Gender: Boy-Hudson Reid
What I miss: Wearing my normal clothes and Mexican food {ha!}
Milestones: I am over half-way though the pregnancy!!!
*my camera is currently not working so no bump pics....hopefully I will get a new one soon!*


4 insights:
love, love, love hearing about Mr. Hudson. Love his name and knowing that you are doing well. Glad you are back to the blog.....where are you registered my sweet?
YAY!!! How exciting!
Amber,
I am so glad you are blogging again. It will be so much fun to go back (after Baby Hudson is here) and read about your pregnancy. I promise it will seem so far away and you will hardly remember it. I didn't "love" be preggers either so don't feel bad about that! I had the worst heartburn during my entire pregnancy and was sooo glad to have that over! Best wishes and lots of love!
Meredith
hey girl! first of all, so exciting and congratulations:) secondly, lindsey and i saw your mother in mary jos last night. she was buying all sorts of fabric for little Hudson's room, it was really cute. i hope things are going well. hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment