I'm 16 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby G is the size of a navel orange
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I am having a harder time wearing my regular jeans {even with a rubber band through the loop} so I am wearing leggings and maternity jeans.....and just regular tops.
Gender: We find out December 17th!
Movement: I haven't felt the baby move yet....but I can't wait until I do!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good! Much better than the first trimester!
What I miss: Not feeling sick ALL.THE.TIME.
Cravings: Plain potato chips and slushies {lemon berry from sonic}
Symptoms: Tired, sick {not all day, every day like the first 15 weeks, but at least a few times a day}, my face is breaking out like a teenager :(, heartburn {already...is this normal??}...there are a lot more, but I'll stop here for now!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby G is the size of a navel orange
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I am having a harder time wearing my regular jeans {even with a rubber band through the loop} so I am wearing leggings and maternity jeans.....and just regular tops.
Gender: We find out December 17th!
Movement: I haven't felt the baby move yet....but I can't wait until I do!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good! Much better than the first trimester!
What I miss: Not feeling sick ALL.THE.TIME.
Cravings: Plain potato chips and slushies {lemon berry from sonic}
Symptoms: Tired, sick {not all day, every day like the first 15 weeks, but at least a few times a day}, my face is breaking out like a teenager :(, heartburn {already...is this normal??}...there are a lot more, but I'll stop here for now!
**i found a post that i wrote a few weeks ago, but never published....so i am publishing it now!**


0 insights:
Post a Comment