Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

to carry-on or not to carry-on



Hubs and I are flying to Mississippi this weekend for a wedding. While I love flying, I am always sometimes on the verge of a panic attack until we are in the air...it seriously stresses me out! What if I have to throw some of my liquid stuff away because it's more than 3 oz....or what if I put it in the wrong size plastic bag....what if we are late and we miss our flight...what if I can't get my overhead bag in the space above me {like, actually reach it because I am so short}...what if I am near an emergency exit...what if I go through security and beep and have to take things off until I no longer beep....what if there is turbulance and I throw up?!?!?!? These are only a few things I think about! Now, on top of all of these things, I have to worry about my luggage. We are flying on buddy passes {I have never done this before so please excuse my ignorance} and I am worried that they will lose my luggage {is that crazy?}. Since we are only going for the weekend, I need my stuff! So, should I carry-on because of my paranoia or just leave it to chance???

Oddly enough, I never worry about the small things....like the plane crashing.

0 insights:

Post a Comment